Lazy Man Taug
Everyday EXCEPT Monday | Green Crabs Included
A terrific way to shake off Cabin Fever!
Booking in advance is recommended.
The Gambler’s Lazy Man Taug are a terrific way to shake off Cabin Fever while still being able to sleep in a little. Blackfish inhabit old, sunken wrecks and rock piles off the Jersey coast.
There is something special about dropping a crab to the bottom and feeling the tug of taug on other end. Pick your weather window and join us this spring. The Gambler is a heavily built, fast boat that can get you to the offshore wrecks in speedy comfort.
Our spacious cabin is heated during the cooler seasons for your comfort and is a good place to relax while the captain heads to the fishing grounds.
Our mates are always there to help when needed, from instruction to fish filleting at the end of the trip. We will have virtually everything you need on board. Rod and reel rental, bait (included), hooks, rigs, sinkers and lures, hot food and beverages, and a place to store you catch.
Don’t forget to dress in warm layers; boots and rain gear may come in handy. Taking pictures is a great idea and you can upload pictures right onto this website.
Please arrive at least 1 hour early to check-in and secure your equipment. The boat will leave promptly and can not wait for late arrivals.
Parking is free!
- The only boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sea life from stem to stern!
- Closest Boat to the ocean – 1st Boat to the Grounds
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 Super-Charged Engines
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- All new electronics
- Heated and Air Conditioned Lounge
- Food Gallery
- * Large Upper Sundeck
- Bait is included in your ticket price
- Tackle can be purchased on board
- Rod and reel rental available at checkout
- Gratuity is not included in the ticket price, and while not required is greatly appreciated.