The Gambler was custom built-in 2005 by Maine craftsmen. She is extra heavy construction, built for high speeds and high seas. The Gambler is powered by 4 Detroit/MTU engines with a total of 3000 HP, turning 4 props, she is capable of speeds of up to 30 knots! Our vessel also features the newest, most advanced electronics with over $50,000 worth of fish finding equipment. Night fishing is illuminated on the Gambler with high-intensity flood and deck lighting – and she’s the only boat to feature underwater lights built into the hull! We have hot and cold food and beverages at the galley in our heated/air-conditioned lounge. The Gambler is the widest boat in her class, providing extra stability and deck room for your comfort.
Our business has been family-owned and operated since 1949. The Gambler’s friendly, experienced Captains and crew are happy to assist both beginners and experts. We welcome and encourage families and children to join us on our fishing excursions for the adventure of a lifetime! Our customers’ safety, satisfaction, boat cleanliness – and of course, catching fish – are our main priorities!
- Closest Boat to the ocean – 1st Boat to the Grounds
- Our decks are extra wide for your mobility and comfort. No squeezing to get by other passengers!
- The GAMBLER is the only party boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sealife from stem to stern!
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 Turbo Charged Engines –3000 HP!
- Fastest party/fishing vessel on the coast.
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- State-of-art- electronics
- Heated and Air Conditioned Lounge
- Food Galley
- Large Upper Sundeck
- Family owned and operated business since 1949
- Bait included
- FREE parking
- FREE Fishing Instructions
- Fishing Pole Rentals available
- Located in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ