Target yellowfin tuna, longfin tuna, mahi-mahi, and more on our NJ tuna fishing trip! We have everything you need for the perfect overnight fishing charter in Point Pleasant Beach.
3/4 Day Fluke and Seabass
- Senior/Military 65+ *weekends only*
- Child 12 and Under *weekends only*
Fish for Fluke on Our Fastest Boat
The Gambler’s fluke trip is a fun, relaxing way to spend time on the water with friends, family or just by yourself. Fluke (summer flounder) is esteemed as one of the best eating fish on the eastern seaboard. At times, they can be a challenge to catch—other times they practically “jump on the hook.” They range in size from small “throw-backs” to “doormats” of 10+ lbs. Along with the fluke, we often catch sea bass, red hake and small bluefish—also good eating fare. Incidental catches can include sand sharks, sea robins, sundials, and skates. We often see porpoises and sometimes even whales on these summer trips!
Our mates are always there to help when needed, from instruction to fish filleting at the end of the trip. We will have virtually everything you need onboard. Rod and reel rental, bait (included), hooks and sinkers, food and beverages, ice and a place to store your catch. Don’t forget to dress in layers and bring sunscreen. Booking in advance is highly recommended. Please book early to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer. Please arrive at least 1 hour early to check-in and secure your equipment. The boat will leave promptly and can not wait for late arrivals.
- The only boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sea life from stem to stern!
- Closest boat to the ocean – 1st boat to the grounds
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 super-charged engines
- U.S. Coast Guard certified
- All new electronics
- Heated and air-conditioned lounge
- Food gallery
- Large upper sundeck
- Bait is included in your ticket price.
- Tackle can be purchased on board.
- Rod and reel rental available at checkout.
- Gratuity is not included; while not required, it’s greatly appreciated.