2019 Special Offshore Canyon Trips!
Thanks for a great 2019 offshore tuna season we look forward to having you out in 2020.
Please keep and eye on our website and social media pages for the posted dates in March!
The NEW 90', 3000hp GAMBLER will be fishing 80 - 100 miles offshore this fall for tuna, swordfish, mahi and more!
Sails from Inlet Basin, 59 Inlet Drive, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ (Across from the Coast Guard Station)
Yellowfin • Longfin • Swordfish • Mahi • Bigeye Tuna
SCROLL DOWN to see all dates, times, prices, and availability of trips in the grid below.
YOU WILL NEED ...
• 80lb class rod & reel (or Rod and reel can be rented onboard)
• Extra clothing
• Food (food and snacks may be purchased on board)
• Pillow, sleeping bag - Sleeping accommodations available
• Additional rigs, hooks, sinkers, jigs
• Rain gear and camera suggested
• Tackle and rental gear available on board
Our braided line policy: 60 to 80 lb monofilament is the way to go. If using braided line, you must use a 100 yard top-shot of monofilament only at crews discretion
On jigging gear, you must use 100 foot of monofilament topshot.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ...
• Trips run September - October.
• Reservations are required. - Passengers boarded in order of reservation
• All trips are by reservation and are Non-refundable. Full payment must be received in advance.
• Space is limited and passengers are boarded in order of their reservation number.
• No hard liquor or drugs permitted. Beer limited to one 6-pack per person.
• If captain cancels trip, you will get a full refund or you may re-book.
• PLEASE ARRIVE ONE (1) HOUR BEFORE TRIP. BOARDING BEGINS 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME.
PLEASE MAKE CAREFUL NOTES OF YOUR TIME AND DATE.
It is always worth a call to see if you can get onto a trip last minute.
The Gambler is also available for canyon charters. For further information please call: 732-295-7569.
Advanced Purchase Required. To reserve your spot, call (732)-295-7569.
36 HOUR CANYON FAVORITE
|This is Captain Bob's favorite canyon trip. Extra time to fish for tunas, catch some tilefish and hook into mahi-mahi plus other exciting species.|
24 HOUR CANYON SPECIAL
|Our 24 hour canyon specials leave Friday and Saturdays, getting you to the edge in fast comfort for the best offshore experience on the coast.|
NEW 30 HOUR CANYON ELITE!
|All the amenities of our regular canyon trip but with MORE TIME FISHING for a great price! Just 3 of these dates, including Columbus Day!|
|This is our inshore trip that runs for pelagic fish, such as mahi-mahi, bonito, little tunny, and various jacks. This trip is limited to just 4 dates and sells out fast. These trips have a rain date of next day - the following Tuesday.|
- Monofilament is the best way to go for these trips. However, if using braided line you must have at least 300 feet of monofilament top-shot for bait fishing. Braided line may be used for jigging, away from bait lines, with a 100 feet top-shot of mono - braided line use subject to crew discretion.
- If the Captain decides to cancel the trip due to bad weather, you will have the option of rescheduling - or a full refund to you. If a trip is cut short due to bad weather, we will give you a credit for a future trip of your choice.
- Your payment is non-refundable if you cancel less than 2 weeks ahead.
- We reserve the right to overbook by 10% for extenuating circumstances.
- If fuel prices go above $4 per gallon, we reserve the right to add a surcharge.