- Veteran With Active ID
Hopefully a 20 or 30lb striper will be lurking in wait for an easy meal!
Booking in advance is highly recommended. Please book early to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer.
The Gambler’s 5 Hour Night Time Striper Trip will target big stripers that are foraging in the moonlight for baitfish. Generally, the crew will try to catch some live bait to put on your hook to feed out into the dark where, hopefully a 20 or 30lb striper will be lurking in wait for an easy meal.
For better fishing conditions, we limit the boat to fishing just one side. Sometimes, lures or cut bait is the ticket. Whatever it takes to put stripers in the boat –the Gambler crew is ready to adapt and will assist you from beginning to end.
Our mates are always there to help when needed, from instruction to fish filleting.
We will have virtually everything you need on board. Rod and reel rental, bait (included), hooks and sinkers, food and beverages, ice and a place to store you catch.
Don’t forget to dress in layers. Taking pictures is a great idea and you can upload pictures right onto our website.
Please arrive at least 1 hour early to check-in and secure your equipment. The boat will leave promptly and can not wait for late arrivals.
- The only boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sea life from stem to stern!
- Closest Boat to the ocean – 1st Boat to the Grounds
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 Super-Charged Engines
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- All new electronics
- Heated and Air Conditioned Lounge
- Food Gallery
- Large Upper Sundeck
- Bait is included in your ticket price
- Tackle can be purchased on board
- Rod and reel rental available at checkout
- Gratuity is not included in the ticket price, and while not required is greatly appreciated.