- Rod Rental
12 Hour Southern Wrecks Taug
These trips will run every Thursday and Saturday in January (weather permitting) Leaving the dock at 5AM and return about 5PM.
Fish targeted will be big Taug.
Daily pool for biggest TAUG.
Our mates are always there to help when needed, from instruction, to fish filleting at the end of the trip.
The Taug (or blackfish) inhabiting the Southern wrecks in January can get into double digit pounds! We have virtually everything you need onboard.
Hooks and sinkers, food, beverages, are available from our galley.
Enjoy our heated spacious cabin as the Gambler gets you to the Southern grounds quickly and comfortably.
Don’t forget to dress in layers, bring boots, and rain gear.
Booking in advance is highly recommended but we will accept last minute walk-ons if we are not fully booked. Please check sailing status via Facebook- we may cancel due to poor weather or other circumstances. Please book early to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer. Please arrive at least one hour early to check in and secure your equipment. The boat will leave promptly and can not wait for late arrivals. NO boarding prior to crew arrival (about 4:00 AM)
*If the weather report is not fishable, we will call you at least 12 hours ahead in order for you to reschedule or get a full refund.
Parking is free!
Required Check-in is 1-Hour Before Departure Time!
- The only boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sea life from stem to stern!
- Closest Boat to the ocean – 1st Boat to the Grounds
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 Super-Charged Engines
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- All new electronics
- Heated and Air Conditioned Lounge
- Food Gallery
- * Large Upper Sundeck
- Bait is included in your ticket price
- Tackle can be purchased on board
- Rod and reel rental available at checkout
- Gratuity is not included in the ticket price, and while not required is greatly appreciated.