The Gambler’s 12 Hour Inshore Exotics trips are limited to just 4 trips in late September and early October. It can be a great way to try your skill at mahi mahi, bonito, little tunny…
- Bait is included in your ticket price
- Tackle can be purchased on board
- Rod and reel rental available at checkout
- Parking is free!
Gratuity is not included in the ticket price, and while not required is greatly appreciated.
- Family of 4 Package 2 Adults + 2 Children under 12 years
Fish for fluke on the fastest boat to the grounds!
Booking in advance is highly recommended. Please book early to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer.
- The only boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sea life from stem to stern!
- Closest Boat to the ocean – 1st Boat to the Grounds
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 Super-Charged Engines
- U.S. Coast Guard Certified
- All new electronics
- Heated and Air Conditioned Lounge
- Food Galley
- Large Upper Sundeck
The Gambler’s 4.5 Hour Fluke Trip is a fun, relaxing way to spend time on the water with friends, family or just by yourself.
Fluke (summer flounder) are esteemed as one of the best eating fish on the the eastern seaboard. At times, they can be a challenge to catch—other times they practically “jump on the hook.” They range in size from small “throw-backs” to “doormats” of 10+ lbs. Along with the fluke, we often catch sea bass, redhake and small bluefish—also good eating fare. Incidental catches can include: sandsharks, sea robins, sundials and skates. We often see porpoises and sometimes even whales on these summer trips!
Our mates are always there to help when needed, from instruction to fish filleting at the end of the trip. We will have virtually everything you need on board. Rod and reel rental, bait (included), hooks and sinkers, food and beverages, ice and a place to store your catch.
Don’t forget to dress in layers and bring sunscreen. Taking pictures is a great idea and you can upload pictures right onto our website.
Please arrive at least 1 hour early to check-in and secure your equipment. The boat will leave promptly and can not wait for late arrivals.