Target yellowfin tuna, longfin tuna, mahi-mahi, and more on our NJ tuna fishing trip! We have everything you need for the perfect overnight fishing charter in Point Pleasant Beach.
Season: November – December
NJ Sea Bass Fishing Charter
These fish, offshore in the winter months, are extra big and ravenous and among the best eating seafood in the world.
The sea bass inhabiting the offshore wrecks in December are as big as 6+ lbs. Along with the jumbo sea bass, we often catch huge porgies, cod, pollock, hake and other species–also good eating fare.
Our mates are always there to help when needed, from instruction to fish filleting at the end of the trip. We have virtually everything you need onboard. Rod and reel rental, bait (included), hooks and sinkers, food, beverages, ice and a place to store your catch.
Enjoy our heated spacious cabin as the Gambler gets you to the offshore grounds quickly and comfortably. Don’t forget to dress in layers, bring boots, and rain gear.
Booking in advance is highly recommended. Please book early to maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer. Please arrive at least 45 minutes early to check in and secure your equipment. The boat will leave promptly and can not wait for late arrivals.
- The only boat that features built-in underwater night lights that attract sea life from stem to stern!
- Closest boat to the ocean – 1st boat to the grounds
- 90′ Super Cruiser powered by 4 super-charged engines
- U.S. Coast Guard certified
- All new electronics
- Heated and air-conditioned lounge
- Food gallery
- Large upper sundeck
- Bait is included in your ticket price.
- Tackle can be purchased on board.
- Rod and reel rental available at checkout.
- Gratuity is not included; while not required, it’s greatly appreciated.