About the NEW and improved Gambler ...
The Gambler was custom built in 2005 by Maine craftsmen. She is extra heavy construction, built for high speeds and high seas. The Gambler is powered by 4 Detroit/MTU engines. With a total of 3000 horses powering 4 props, she is capable of speeds of up to 30 knots! Our vessel also features the newest, most advanced electronics with over $50,000 worth of fish finding equipment. Night fishing is illuminated on the Gambler with high intensity flood and deck lighting - and she's the only boat to feature under water lights built into the hull! You can find hot and cold food and beverages at the galley in our heated/air conditioned lounge. The Gambler is the widest boat in her class, providing extra stability and deck room for your comfort. She also boasts huge built-in fish holds for our offshore big game trips.
Our business has been family owned and operated since 1949. The Gambler's friendly, experienced Captains and crew are happy to assist both beginners and experts. We welcome and encourage families and children to join us on our fishing excursions for the adventure of a life time! Our customers saftey, satisfaction, boat cleanliness - and of course, catching fish - are our main priorities!
- The Gambler's heated/air conditioned cabin is roomy and comfortable. Food and drinks are available at the galley.
- Relax on our easy-access upper sun deck.
- Our decks are extra wide for your mobility and comfort. No squeezing to get by other passengers!
- The Gambler's built-in fish holds that can be packed with an enormous amount of fish on our offshore trips.
- Located in Point Pleasant, NJ.